Outsource your organisation's research with our survey software.
Conducting research in-house can be time consuming and expensive. Not only is it financially costly, it can waste your most precious resource: people. The hours taken to perform data entry, then verify, analyze and interpret the data can be considerable. In addition, it will take up a considerable amount of your valuable computer resources.
Consider even a small survey with 100 respondents answering 25 survey questions would result in 2,500 responses which will need to be entered into your computer, sorted and analyzed. At a conservative 2 minutes per response, the processing time would be over 80 hours!
Perception Mapping offers specialist survey software services tailored to the individual needs of your business and your project. We offer a complete start to finish service that covers all your research needs. Alternatively, we can collaborate with you on each stage of the research process, including data collection methods, survey questionnaire design, data analysis and reporting procedures. We can run your entire survey project as your outsourced back office operation.
If you are considering an internal survey or questionnaire project, start a discussion. We are happy to offer advice and guidance, even if you ultimately select another provider.
Recent projects were we have run back office include:
Contact us to discuss further how Perception Mapping can work as your outsourced expert survey partner.
- Customer satisfaction surveys, either transaction-driven or a broader relationship survey.
- Training surveys for both employees and human resources.
- Client assistance in selecting the most appropriate and cost-effective survey automation tools.
- Adapting an outsourced customer feedback program to an in-house use. Perception Mapping provided process design, selection of automation tools, training, mentoring and assistance to the project manager during the transition period.
- Small-scale interactive interview projects that enable the client to accurately determine attitudes of customers, suppliers and employees.
- Comprehensive analysis of competitors’ selling and customer acquisition practices.
- Facilitating a company meeting for the purpose of developing an action plan which addresses critical issues in growing your business and increasing profits.